Tuesday, March 22, 2011

An Introduction: History Bites

I heard the term today "Short Attention Span History" and it made me smile. And so I made this blog.

My main areas of interest in history are the Italian Renaissance and Ancient Greece. I am also interested in Victorian England, the Middle Ages, Latin American history ( pre and post-conquistadors), and 20th century History. Any and all of these periods in time (and some I might not have mentioned) may make an appearance on this blog.

The point is KISS - keep it simple stupid.

My entries won't be long, essay-like compositions on history. They will be short, sweet and to the point. They will cover a range of topics from factual dates and events, culture, society, religion, fashion, personalities, quotes, sayings and more.
I will also include links, books and reviews when possible.

I hope you enjoy these tasty tidbits of history and that your intellectual tastebuds are tantalised. If there is anything you are craving, just let me know.

Vincenzo Campi, Il Mangiafagioli

No comments:

Post a Comment